Curly eyelashes usually look like an extra step perhaps, for many, a waste of time. The truth is that enchinarlas not only give grace to your look, also you helped to mask lasts for hours.
Also achieve favorable results is almost a challenge because you need to hold a precise curler your eyelashes to prevent breakage manner. If you want to learn to curl your lashes correctly, follow these simple steps’ You see that with practice, you can do in seconds!
Step 1. Once you have completed your eye makeup, stand in front of the mirror (much better if increase) and slide the curler as close as possible to the root of your lashes.
Step 2. Makeup Artists say that a slight “pinch” on the base of the lashes is ideal, but you do not have to reach that end. Simply squeeze for 10 seconds in the closest to the root area. If the curler does not cover all your tabs, divide it into two parts.
Step 3. Now, still half of the tabs slightly sliding the curler.
Step 4. Give a final touch to the tips of your lashes to avoid a straight effect, nothing natural. For a more awake eyes, curling the outer corners of the lashes for 10 seconds. Finish with several coats of mascara.
If you plan to use false eyelashes, curl and apply mascara yours first before gluing them. Some ladies prefer to curl your lashes after mascara It’s true, but remember that you risk breaking them or form undesirable lumps.
More: how to apply mascara eyelash step
Not all beauty tools are designed alike. In fact, if your eyelashes are sparse or straight you require other very different curler using your sister (who was blessed with thick and long eyelashes). Takes into account these recommendations when buying
– Size of your hands. A curler scissor not always convenient when your hands are too small.
– Material. There are several types of curling irons: plastic, metal, electrical.
– Quality over quantity. Unlike drugstore cosmetics, hair curlers more expensive, usually lashes are an investment well worth it.
– Characteristics. Make sure your curler comes with a rubber band exchanged from time to time, also do not forget to check the pressure on your lashes. The more “loose” sorry, but really results.
1. Heat CurlHeating Dior DiorShow Lash Curler: automatically heated to achieve flanges with curves. Maybe you need some time to adapt to it.
2. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler: small, handy and portable. Ideal to carry in your emergency kit or cosmetiquera, if you’re traveling.
3. Le Metier de Beaute Eyelash Curler: it has a traditional design, yet offers a perfect and painless curly.
4. E.L.F. Mechanical Essential Eyelash Curler: its very low cost (and amazing quality) makes it perfect for beginners or teenagers.
5. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: it is a favorite among makeup artists, celebrities and models and has been recognized as one of the best-selling worldwide.