Colombian Sofia Vergara has become the darling of Hollywood America. In the Latin Grammy, he was radiant as ever -to recreate their look is no need for more than matte colors and the range of the copper / land. Dare to copy it!
Face: moisturizes your skin as usual and apply a makeup prebase to stay longer. Continues with a liquid base, paying attention to key areas such as nose and neck.
Eyes and eyebrows eye makeup Sofia is timeless, both day and night, depending on the intensity you give it. Use cream shadows / gel for eyelids bronze and super dark black or brown for the delineated (up and down). The next step? Mix, stir and mix. Blend both shades without losing the outline around the eye.
More than false eyelashes, you need two layers of mascaras that give volume. Polishes and defines your eyebrows with a pencil in your hair color (lighter if your hair is brown / black / red or darker if you are blonde).
Cheeks and lips: the secret is to find a pink-coral cream blush that looks natural. To achieve this effect, apply a product point fingers and scatter them quickly in the center of your cheeks.
Favorite lip Colombian actress are those killed.
Extra: for a cinnamon skin like Sofia, you can use bronzing powder on neck and cheekbones, prepare well in advance if you resort to self-tanners.
On the next page for recommended products Sofia look.
– Yves Saint Laurent Teint Resist Foundation.
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles.
– Lancôme Dual Finish Powder.
– Extra: Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting All Over Bronzer.
Eyes and eyebrows
– Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Brown Eyes Gel.
– MAC Cosmetics Mascara Extreme Optimum opulash.
– Tom Ford Brow Sculptor.
Cheeks and lips
– Make Up For Ever Blush Cream MicroFinish Mandarin.
– YBF Lip Liner Spice Studio.
– Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Wink.