Chiquinquirá Delgado looked spectacular in the delivery of the Latin Grammys. In addition to a dress that made her look like a princess, her makeup gave a lot to talk about. Do you know how? Recréalo from the comfort of your home in simple steps … without makeup artists!
Face: after moisturize your skin, be sure to use a prebase for the rest of the makeup last longer.
Eyes and eyebrows: the “Chiqui” has a polished and defined brows, achieved similar using eyebrow pencil a lighter than your hair and péinalas up to make them look thicker tone.
Do not fear shadows or yellow gold, the trick is to use it as an “enlightening”. Apply along your eyelids and in the inner corners of your eyes. With brown shadow, without exaggerating the depth mark. Draw a fine line with black eyeliner and ends with a small tear. False eyelashes are a must -Choose a natural-looking. Two layers of black mascara on your upper and lower lashes will suffice.
Cheeks and lips: sculpts your cheeks with a little bronzer and apply blush on the apples of your cheeks Do it according to the shape of your face.
On the next page for recommended Chiquinquirá look of products.
– Givenchy Photo’Perfexion Fluid Foundation.
– Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste.
– Organic Aubrey Silken Earth Translucent Base Powder.
Eyes and eyebrows
– Merle Norman Eyecolor Quad / Winter Eyes 2.
– Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black.
– Make Up For Ever Nude False Lashes 021.
– It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara.
– DiorShow Dior Brow Styler.
Cheeks and lips
– L’Oreal The One Sweep Sculpting Blush Duo.
– Nars Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Gold Digger.